P I C K U P
I N S T R U C T I O N S
Important instructions to transport your Baked goods. Read carefully. Not following will result on damage of your Baked goods. LV's Bakery is not responsible for any Baked goods once the product leave our hands, and will not replace, refund nor fix damaged cakes.
* Pick ups are at 10 am Wednesday to Saturday and 11 am on Sundays. Only.
* Bring and enclosed, air conditioned vehicle (chilled air must be able to reach the cake), with a flat/level surface to set the baked goods on. Passenger seats and back seats, as well as people's laps are NOT level surfaces! A minivan, SUV, station wagon or hatchback are best.
* CLEAR the part of the vehicle of loose objects that could fall onto or roll into the Baked goods.
* Keep Baked goods as cold as possible during transport, and away from sunlight. DO NOT leave the Baked goods unattended inside the vehicle.
* Drive carefully. Turns, stops and starts should be performed in an EXAGGERATEDLY SLOW manner. Avoid jumps, jiggling, hills, and use a very slow speed on curves.